Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Friendship Fence?


These photos are from a Sunday morning having breakfast at a restaurant near the beach with my friends and then we decided to take a walk watching the ocean and enjoying the sun.

I was wearing a white skirt that I had totally forgotten that I had and it has been on my closet for months.

Some of my pictures are taken in the border between Mexico and USA, that’s the reason you’re going to see a big fence that splits the 2 countries, I live very near this border but is the first time that I put so many attention to the persons that cant cross to the other country and meet in here, they call it Friendship fence, but I guess some people don’t agree with the name and they're right, We should all be able to travel around the world without any restrictions.

Kisses, Sue.






 

 
 

 

1 comment:

  1. Love your look hun! That ruffled top screams beachside!

    Also- I’m hosting a décor-to-dress giveaway where 3 winners will WIN a fabulous frock of their choice just in time for the holidays! Hope you’ll stop by to enter the contest!

    xo-Julie
    Peace. Love. LOL!

    Haute Khuuture Blog

    ReplyDelete